Brand new Globalstar GEN II satellite hotspot only $749 and includes Android smartphone, 10,000 mAh charging battery power bank and micro USB cable all contained in Nanuck watertight hard case! Charging powerbank provides additional backup battery and can be charged while in use! New Samsung or LG basic smartone included (not activated) as a slave handset with Sat-Fi2 application already preloaded onto phone.
Trade in your Iridium or Inmarsat handsets and receive a Sat-Fi2 for FREE and pay only $250 more for the additional accessories! Download Sat-Fi2 promotion here.
With Globalstar, you’ll get:
• Fast web browsing with speeds up to 72 kbps
• U.S.-based phone number
• Reliability you need to stay connected beyond the limits
Run your business and your life, manage communication emergencies and stay productive all with the convenience of connecting up to 8 personal smart devices to your own private satellite Wi-Fi network.
Globalstar offers affordable and flexible pricing to meet all of your communication needs. Airtime pricing plans start at $39.99/ month and includes 40 voice minutes, 5MB of data and 25 SMS Text messages!
- Sat-Browse, powered by Yippy, gives you compressed data for faster web browsing with speeds up to 72 kbps
- Sat-Fi2 is dust, water and impact resistant with the ability to withstand a high force of shock
- Built-in rechargeable lithium battery that lasts up to 28 hours on standby and up to 2 hours of talk time
- Connect up to 8 personal smart devices to your own private satellite network
- The antenna is attached to the device which makes it portable, mobile and lightweight
- U.S. based 10 digit phone number with direct dialing to 911 services
- WIDTH 2.9 in (74.8 mm)
- HEIGHT 1.5 in (36.9 mm)
- LENGTH 5.8 in (148.4 mm)
- WEIGHT 12.6 oz
- TALK TIME 2 hrs
- STAND BY TIME 28 hrs
- Up to 72 kbps
- -4°F to 95°F (-20°C to 35°C) In direct sunlight
- 100 ft
- Wall Adapter
- Micro USB Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card
- GEOS Information Card